Making Democracy Work
The League of Women Voters, a non-partisan political organization, encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Become a League Friend of Democracy!
What's New? Learn More
- FOR THE LATEST NEWS AT ALL LEVELS OF LEAGUE!
معرفی خدمات رای دهندگان ترجمه جدید به زبان فارسی
- Happy 49th Birthday to the Voting Rights Act.
- Will you join the LWV in the People's Climate March?
- What is the LWV doing about the Hobby Lobby decision?
- What is the Disclosure Act? Why Support It?
League of Women Voters: A Voice of Empowerment
Overview of League Resources for Voters Learn More
- JUNE 03, 2014 - STATEWIDE DIRECT PRIMARY ELECTION RESULTS
For information on the upcoming LAUSD Board District 1 Special Runoff Election, click here.
For a preview of the November 4, 2014 statewide ballot measures click here.